Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picture tags

My beautiful wife tagged me in a photo tag so I'll oblige. The 5th picture in the 5th folder on my computer is.............
This is Joel on his first Halloween at 5 months old. Ever since he was very very small if you picked him up he would arch his back and put his arms out in front of him. Since it showed a decent amount of strength and looked like superman, it was a no brainer for his first costume. His baby pictures make me laugh because he was born with so much hair. I gave him a haircut at 3 weeks or so since he had chops halfway to his jawbone and it was over his ears! Than for the first year and a half of life it looked like some terrible hair-piece/comb-over, we just couldn't help but laugh at the poor kid. Even today if we go very long without a haircut he starts looking pretty 1970 real quick. That's me holding his hands at the ward trunk or treat party in Daytona Beach FL.

I wonder if the real Superman wore a pacifier leash to keep it clean?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool idea. I think I will do it too and then tag everyone I know. Alex sounded like a baby tiger so he was tiger his first halloween.

lhhadley said...

El Carmen. I knew it was a lady's name. Nice work.

The Clements Family said...

That is the cutest costume. So... if you let your hair grow out would we see a comb over? I'll look forward to it in 20 years.

Kendall and Katy said...

Ser buenisisisimo ber que to encontraronnosyasela. Ser un gustosisismo ber ha sito las photas de to familiares. Darasme llamando, que no seas maldito. Duerme pozo.