Friday, July 17, 2009

Still Alive

Alright so I haven't quite met me goal of posting every month (Thanks for pointing that out Jaron :). I'm not really one to rant on a blog and since it's been a tribulatious couple of months I've refrained from posting anything. (Yes I just invented the word tribulatious) I'm more the type to blog after the fact so that's what I'll do. Other than life in general there hasn't been very much for me to blog about as Manda pretty much keeps up with our small happenings.

Since I'm here I'll get some kid pics out there.

Here is Vance doing what he does best, making a mess out of whatever is closest to him. This started out as a clean and harmless chocolate chip cookie. He is very aware that he's worked his magic on it.

Pictures really make kids look older.... Obviously Joel is much cleaner than his brother and only ended up with a French mustache.

Yeah, we like gadgets in our family.

Living in Florida does have some advantages, we get to do the following almost daily.




Rain is also a daily occurrence, but if you have the right set of rain boots its not that bad.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could do those things year round. You guys are lucky!

Sandy said...

I just have to say that those shirts ROCK!! Way to promote the best computers in the world...in my opinion anyway.

The Clements Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I hope things are going well for you and that the tribulationism can take a break.